Please read terms and conditions carefully. This document constitutes to a legally binding contract. By booking with The Lacehouse you formally agree to the contents within these Terms and Conditions.
Please download the NHS track & trace app before arriving to help us sit you down quickly as your time slot is from the time of your booking, not when you sit down.
* If you have any Covid symptoms (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19...
then please stay at home
* Maximum 90 minute seating. Last orders will be made
75 minutes into your scheduled time with us
* The deposit is redeemable against all food & drinks on the day of your
booking excluding a £4pp booking fee.
* No refund will be given for the difference
* Bookings are not weather dependent, so no refunds will be accepted
if it rains/snows etc. Bookings are made at your own risk
* All bookings have a four week cancellation period. Any cancellation out of the four weeks will result in losing the deposit. Any cancellations within this period (inc a change in government guidelines) will result in you be offered the next available day - no refund offered).
* Whole table must participate in the same package
* Two household tables only, maximum of 6 individuals
* Face coverings when moving around the venue are essential
* Track and trace on arrival is essential (please download app before arrival)
* Use our sanitizer guns at entry & when entering/leaving the bathrooms
* All guests MUST be seated at all times unless going to the bathroom
* Some of our mains have a small supplement charge
* With our bottomless offer you will only get another drink after you have finished the current drinks (no downing of
drinks - limited to a maximum of one drink every 20 minutes)
* 18+ only. Please drink responsibly as you will be refused
drinks and evicted along with your party
* Management has the right to refuse top ups or extra drinks
* Management has the right to refuse entry
(no refunds will be given to those drunk)
* Any guests found not following these guidelines will be
evicted along with your entire table
TICKETS TO CLUB NIGHTS
If we have to close or are unable to open due to restrictions being moved then all tickets & tables can be moved to another available date. So for instance, if we are unable to open again on the 21st of June, then we will automatically move the date which we are able to open.
If one of your party contracts Covid we will need a dated doctors letter. If the letter is dated between the time of booking and the event then we will agree to move the booking to another available time. We would need at least 48 hours notice via email after this point the party will lose the deposit & no alternative date will be offered. No refunds will be given due to Covid.
INDOOR TABLE ENTRY (FROM 21ST JUNE)
1. All tables must arrive before midnight.
2. Tables failing to arrive before midnight will lose pre paid amount and the table (or tables) can be re sold to customers on the waiting list.
3. Tables must be pre paid online a minimum of 24 hours prior to arrival.
4. Table bookings do not guarantee entry. Management reserve the right of admission at all times. No refund will be given.
5. All guests must be over 18 and have valid Passport or Driving Licence as ID to enter the venue.
6. All guests must adhere to the dress code and not be intoxicated on arrival to the club. NO Sportswear, Hats, Trainers, Hoodies, Big logos (max size palm of hand), Man or Bum Bags, Male Jewellery (except ear studs)
7. Table bookings must identify themselves to a member of security on arrival at the entrance. The security staff will introduce guests to a hostess who will direct guests to their table inside the venue. Latest entry is 23:15 for club nights
8. Please note that for speed of service we strongly advise all guests to pre order drinks to minimise waiting times the busy club environment.
9. Our tables have a minimum and maximum number of guests.
1. Data will be stored on our system for mail options unless specified. All data removed when emailed
2. No data will be sold